What we do?
KMVRC envisions to cater to differently abled children and adults through early detection & intervention, physiotherapy, occupational and vocational therapy. Center will also use Robotics enhancement program in children with severe motor impairment, MMR and Autism helping in sensory development, communication and interaction, cognitive development, motor development and social and emotional development. The disability center in Palakkad city envisions to explore advanced methods of rehabilitation.
Here, children from 0 to 12 are supported medically, therapeutically with the support of a Special Educator. Post the age of 12 till 18 years, children are vocationally identified and taught based on their skills to become contributors to their family and economy in whatsoever way possible.
We are working towards creation of an organic farming network where differently abled people are active participants while local farmers and farmers across India can participate in the unique farming methodology supported by robotics.
Help us extend the facilities to more children in need!
Wish to Donate. Don’t know what to donate for? You can help us by funding the necessities for the special school. Click to know what we need!
Elcov makes news!
Manjusha and Vishnu were taught electronics for over 2 months in which they learnt about sensors, micro-controllers, soldering and are understanding programming as well now. Basics of electronics opened many doors for these children and led to the development of Elcov- The elephant shaped automatic hand sanitizer.
An Example of Perseverance
- Music Therapy
- Sensory Integration Therapy
- Sensory Garden playtime
- Organic Farming
- Adaptive Sports
- Yoga & Meditation
- Bio floc vocational Training
- Dance Therapy
- Robotics Intervention Therapy
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Autism Support
- Functional Vocational workshops
- Special Education
- Learning Disability
Each Donation support someone in need. You can help out children those who has hope for Better Education, Good Food, Better Accommodation, To Get Medical Support etc.
Donation in Kind:
We are not only required financial support, but also eager to receive your support in kind as well. A list of items we need desperately to support backward children.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org If you are interested in donating below activities.
- Providing food for a period of 10 months for a student at a cost of INR. 3000/-
- Providing two pair of Uniform per year for a student INR. 2000/-
- Providing textbooks and stationery per year at a cost of INR. 700 / – per student.
- Providing medical expenses for a period of 10 months at the rate of Rs.500 / – per student.
- Providing bed sheet per student at the rate of INR. 250/-
- Parttime teachers are provided with honorarium of INR.2000/- per month to teach student.
- Providing newspaper and magazine for students at INR. 3000/- per annum.
Sponsor a Child
For 1 Month / 6 Month / 1 Year
Fulfill a Wish – Donate an Equipment
As per Equipment Cost
Breakfast / Noon Meals / Dinner
Karunya Medical and Vocational Rehabilitation Charitable Trust.
Branch: Cbt Road
Once you have donated generously, Please share the payment receipt on wattsapp
KMVRC, Near Govt. Polytechnic, Karingarapully, Palakkad 678551
Mon to Sat: 9 am to 5:30 pm
DARPAN ID- KL/2020/0268082